This grade of ink is formulated for extrusion lamination system , deliver excellent bond strength enhances Printability at high speed printing machines. Suitable for alcohol sachet.
• Plain Polyester Film
• Corona-treated Polyester Film
• Chemically coated Polyester Film
• BOPP Film
• Treated BOPP Film
Key Product Feature
• Excellent printability & resolubility
• High colour strength
• Higher bond strength
• Excellent half tone reproduction
• Clean and sharp image
• Good printability even at high speed press
• Confirm to international standards & specifications
• Good doctor blade life
• Versatile ink
• Suitable for all types of polyester
• Excellent reusability and stability resulting in less wastage
• Low solvent retention/low odour
• Suitable for speed from 50m/m to 200m/m
REDUCER ̴ Toluene + Ethyl Acetate (1:1)
RETARDER ̴ MIBK
Recommended print speed (mts/min) ̴ 50-250
Print Viscosity (In sec by Ford Cup @30 C) ̴ Gravure 17-20
Standard colours with non ARSR & ARSR properties, which can be further intermixed to get desired shades at press room level.
Suitable for solvent base/solvent less adhesives lamination
Not recommended for surface printing applications, Bright & excellent print sharpness, Good lamination bond strength.
Health & Safety
Read the Health & Safety guidelines before using these products .The user is responsible for all local legislation requirement and packaging conditions.
Please refer to general guidelines for handling inks for flexible packaging.